The Parlor is now accepting reservations and bookings for gatherings of all types and all occasions
Formerly the historic Bullis-Graves Memorial Chapel, located across the street from Stevenson & Sons, at 1806 Main Street in Miles City, the renovated, remodeled, decorated and appointed Parlor is the perfect place for any event.
Families, businesses and organizations can now host truly memorable occasions in the spacious, yet intimate, historic Parlor. Included in this completely revamped venue is an incomparable list of conveniences and amenities - see the list below the photograph.
Conveniences & Amenities
• Comfortable, round table with cushioned-chair seating for as many as 120 adults
• Large, full service kitchen with 3-ovens and 2-sinks for in-house cooking or catering use
• Two private street side entrances
• Ample parking
• An alcove stage area with optional podium and multi-media presentation access
• Large flat screen TV with Wi-Fi Internet access
• Original antique accents, including magnificent lighting, that lend grace and style to any event
• Handicap accessible facility and restrooms
• Available for events to be held daily 9AM - 10PM